Queensland Education System Years 11 & 12
The Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE) is Queensland’s senior secondary schooling qualification.
It is internationally recognised and provides evidence of senior schooling achievements.
The flexibility of the QCE means that students can choose from a wide range of learning options to suit their interests and career goals.
Most students will plan their QCE pathway in Year 10 when choosing senior courses of study.
- is the primary mechanism used nationally for tertiary admissions.
- indicates a student’s position relative to other students in their graduating year.
- is a 2000 point scale from 99.95 down to 0.00.
- scores of less than 30.00 will be expressed as 30 and below.
- scores are calculated by QTAC for entry into university courses