Designing your itinerary
Itineraries can be designed to suit the needs of the visiting group and can include English tuition, integration and immersion in the classroom with Australian students, cultural awareness and tourism excursions.
The cost of each Study Tour per person, per night generally ranges between $140 to $200. The cost depends on a number of factors such as:
- Arrival Date
- Departure Date
- The number of students and adults
- The number of days and nights
- Timing during the year. July to August is peak season; all other months are off peak. The College is closed for two weeks over Christmas and New Year.
- Welcome morning or afternoon tea or light lunch
- Stationery and gift bag for students
- John Paul International College cap
- Certificate for each student that they have undertaken language and cultural studies
- Excursions as per quotation itinerary
- Homestay – double placement
- Three meals per day plus snacks provided by homestay.
- Airport pick up, with a John Paul International College staff member meeting the group at the airport
- Airport drop off, with a John Paul International College staff member supervising the departure to the Airport.
- Visa expenses
- Flights to Australia
- Student’s spending money
- Travel and health insurance (compulsory)