Exercise 2 – After the head noun
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- This is a book which changed my life.
- Who's that funny woman wearing the blue dress?
- Can you recommend a good place to eat?
- The man at the bar would like to buy you a drink.
- The President was angered by the suggestion that he should resign.
Noun phrase with a relative clause
Noun phrase with a reduced relative clause
Noun phrase with a to-infinitive
Noun phrase with a prepositional phrase
Noun phrase with a noun clause (‘that’ clause)